Business Advisory – Partner
T: +56 2 2242 1157
Av. Vitacura 5250, Office 802, Vitacura, Santiago, Chile
Ricardo Kompatzki is Partner with Harris Gomez Group Business Advisory. Ricardo is a Senior Executive with broad management experience in complex multinational and culturally diverse environments.
Over the years, Ricardo has lived in numerous countries and has assisted a variety of foreign companies with business improvement projects and M&A advisory services
Ricardo started his career with the Chilean Navy where he resided for many years in various roles such as Capital Project Evaluations Manager. After the Navy, Ricardo worked for Anglo American´s corporate office where he managed the global category management and strategic sourcing team for capital projects.
Within Harris Gomez Group, Ricardo leads the Business Advisory and works closely with our lawyers and foreign clients assisting them with the commercial aspects of developing their business in the Region.
– Strategic Planning
– Mergers & Acquisitions
– Commercial Tendering / Bid Process Management
– Risk Management
– General Project Management
– Local Board Participation
– General CFO Advisory Services
– Compliance & Governance Management
– Business Start Ups
– Business Turnaround
– Restructuring Services
– Finance & Funding Management
– Legal Entity & Joint Venture Creation Management
– Business Financial Planning
– Project Financial Evaluations
– Mentoring & Coaching
– Universidad del Desarrollo (Chile) – MBA Business Management.
– Naval Postgraduate School (California) – Applied Physics, Total Ship Systems Engineering
– Naval Polytechnic Academy (Chile) – Electronics Engineering