Technology & Software
Our clients are companies that develop or create technology, are enabled by technology, or whose business model is fundamentally based on technology. We advise technology companies throughout the business life cycle. From helping startups get organized and funded to advising growing and established technology companies in employment matters, commercial, technology transactions, and IP patent protection strategies.
– Review and negotiate all types of contracts.
– Assist with all types of intellectual property matters (Trademarks, patents, licensing agreements, etc.)
– Assist with all types of corporate and commercial matters (corporate documents, corporate governance, employment, etc.)
– Assistance with regulatory bodies, certifications, etc.
– Due diligence services and financing
– Investment advice and assistance with capital flows.
– Taxation and structuring advice.
– Led the review and negotiation for a multi-million dollar contract for a Queensland based technology company with Codelco.
– Provide California-based Service Rocket with on-going corporate and labor advice involving their growing Chilean office.
– Provided Hong Kong-based Handy with advice on importing phones and basic structuring advice between the various Latin American countries they were entering.
– Provided a range of services to technology startups in Chile with advice on their online terms and conditions, labor, contractor agreements, and confidentiality agreements.