Mining & Energy
We offer a complete range of legal services to help clients develop projects in Chile and the Latin American Region.
– Drafting of license, distribution, and agent agreements.
– Registering with the local mining suppliers associations.
– Registering trademarks and patents.
– Incorporation of local companies in all the major Latin American economies.
– Taxation and structuring advice across Latin America.
– Labor and foreign workers advice.
– Advise on commercial issues.
– Environmental Assessment and Permitting
– Construction and Procurement
– Care and Maintenance / Closure and Reclamation
– Option Agreements
– Strategic Alliance Agreements
– Joint Venture Agreements
– Shareholder Agreements
– Offshore Structuring
– Mergers and Acquisitions
– Streaming, Offtake and Product Sales Agreements
– Strategic Investments
– Taxation and Structuring Advice
– We assisted an Australian water treatment company with a joint venture agreement regarding the construction and operation of a desalination plant servicing the El Tesoro copper mine in Chile.
– Provided Kingsgate Gold and various other junior miners with tenement reports and ¨sign off¨ for ASX purposes.
– Conducted and led various due diligences for companies purchasing copper, gold, and iron ore mines in Chile and Argentina.