Corporate & Commercial
Conducting business across the globe can be risky. We aim to mitigate that risk. Whether it be drafting a distribution agreement or facilitating the sale and purchase of businesses between international parties, we can cater to a variety of needs providing well informed commercial and corporate advice.
– Business and transaction structures (including mergers and acquisitions)- Distribution and agent agreements
– Industrial relations and employment law.
– Shareholders’ agreements
– Professional insurances
– Incorporating companies and structuring corporate entities
– Corporate governance advice and support
– Transaction and business structuring
– Due diligence reporting
– We assisted Arrium (Molycop) with reviewing and negotiating contracts in Latin America that had a collective value of over USD$100 million.- We assisted Dematic, a multinational company, put in place a USD$700 million securities agreement for a revolving line of credit for their global operations.
– We assisted an Australian equipment provider to win a USD$6 million dollar contract with YPF in Bolivia.
– We have assisted over 150 foreign companies with their incorporations in various Latin American countries that included preliminary advice, structuring, taxation, corporate and labor advice.
– We have assisted a Canadian Engineering company with a joint venture in Chile that included incorporating a company, shareholders agreement, and preliminary tax advice.